Welcome to the EQ Era
What it means to be an educator and a leader is fundamentally changing. What it takes to empower ourselves, our students, and everyone who looks to us for guidance and leadership is also changing.
As the challenges of the EQ Era grow, we grow our offerings to make sure you are prepared.
Over the past five years, we have led more than 200 on-site workshops with schools and organizations who wanted to transform the way their educators and leaders thought about emotional intelligence. We welcome the chance to bring the EQ toolkit we are so passionate about to your school or business.
Every year our team travels to dozens of conferences to speak alongside the most forward-thinking experts in the field of emotional intelligence. We invite you to come learn from us and the other professionals who are redefining what it means to lead in the EQ Era.
If you are an educator or leader who wants some
one-on-one support or a more custom solution for your organization, please share your story and your challenges with us. We love customizing what we do to fit the specific way that you and your team are trying to grow.
The Educator Assessment of Social and Emotional Learning (EASEL) is the backbone of our education-based professional development and one-on-one coaching. A multi-domain measure, the EASEL provides valuable feedback about the examinee’s personality style, capacity for emotional intelligence, and vulnerability to stress. We utilize EASEL assessment results to craft individualized development plans for educators, business leaders, and athletes.
- “This was one of the bet trainings I have attended during my thirteen-year career.”
- “The only three things I would change about today are: 1) another day with you; 2) another day with you; 3) another day with you.”
- “I wish we had more time with you!! I want to go even deeper into these concepts!! I so need this, and so does my staff!”
- “This has been the best PD I’ve had the privilege to participate in in some time. Thank you!”
- “The only thing I would change about this workshop is that we would have more days with you!”
- “I will be a better person because of you. Thank you.”
- “I was sad the time ended…thank you very much. I am inspired.”
- “THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I’m leaving here with a full heart and new energy!!”