This 90-minute workshop grows adult SEL by empowering participants to understand their personality style and the strengths, weaknesses, and personal biases that come with it. Each participant will complete the EASEL online and receive an electronic copy of the report containing their results. This data, then, will be used throughout the workshop.
- Which five questions drive all human personality?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, fears and biases associated with my high score?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses, fears and biases associated with my low score?
- Based on my personality, which types of students and adults will be easiest to connect with? Most difficult?
- What questions do I need to ask myself (and allow others to ask me) to make sure I’m minimizing the liabilities potentially associated with my personality?
Let us know you're interested in this professional development